I am an experienced property economist, policy analyst and business connector based in Perth Western Australia. I have successfully managed corporate stakeholder relationships; conducted advocacy campaigns; represented organisations in the media and public forums; project-managed consultancies; and lead corporate teams.
- Senior consultant with Perth-based KPA Architects. I advise the leading design firm on its growth plans and its mission to design and create environments that enhance people’s lives.
- Member, Statutory Planning Committee with the Western Australian Planning Commission.
Previously I was the WA Executive Director of the Property Council of Australia; Research and Public Affairs Director at the Real Estate Institute of WA; and a senior economist with the Australian Bureau of Statistics. My board and committee experience include: deputy chair of the Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority’s Central Perth redevelopment Committee and the Australian Urban Design Research Centre Advisory Board.
What I do
• Strategic planning and team collaboration
• Economic and corporate communications
• Business development
• Report writing
Research and thought leadership projects I initiated
• Industry view on making METRONET happen (Property Council)
• New strategic directions to activate Perth (Property Council)
• Template for high density living in strategic locations (Property Council)
• Counting the cost of urban infrastructure (Property Council)
• Achieving Perth’s infill housing targets without tearing up suburbs (Property Council)
• Major projects to keep WA growing after the mining boom (Property Council)
• Suburban house price market update (REIWA)
• An initial study of Australia’s Superannuation system (ABS)
Contact me on 0417501974 or firstname.lastname@example.org